- Every marriage has its own troubles
- Peacefully accept reality of what happened, before acting upon any issues in your marriage. Acceptance does not mean approving, it means peacefully accepting what has already happened rather than resisting reality. This will help you think more clearly.
- Take care of your inner peace by showing yourself love, engaging in activities that promote your happiness, and following your true values…
- Good communication is an essential tool in resolving and avoiding disputes between spouses
- Try and avoid expressing your feeling while you are still angry; you might not be rational at the time.
- Be understanding and don’t be paranoid……
- Don’t forget that, one mans food is another man’s poison.Hence, find what works for you and stick with it. Don’t conform to social norms